Privacy & Disclaimer
You may browse and access information contained within this website without providing any personal information. Where you voluntarily provide personal information (eg through online forms or email requests), we will only use that information to communicate with you.
We will keep any such information secure and will not disclose it to any third parties. To view any personal information held by us, or if you have any concerns about personal information that we hold and wish to request its correction, please contact the NZSAR Council.
The information available on or through this website is intended to provide general information to the public and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of that information. However, the New Zealand Search and Rescue Council (NZSAR Council):
- may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice;
- and is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to or referenced from this website.
- The NZSAR Council neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy of such other websites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these other websites.
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal advice and, before acting on any information you should take specific advice from qualified professional people.
- Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service whether by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the NZSAR Council.
- This site may also contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. The NZSAR Council does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any user of this site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall be at the user’s own risk.
- The NZSAR Council does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any action taken as a result of reading, or reliance placed on the NZSAR Council because of having read, any part, or all, of the information in this website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this site.
- Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of the page or website.
Information about registering and using 406 MHz distress beacons.
NZ marine and weather forecasts, snow reports, tides, rain radar & weather maps
- Department of Conservation
Protecting NZ's natural environment
Copyright © 2017,
Adventure Smart , Site by Wired